Railway Pakistan Jobs 2023
Railway Pakistan Jobs 2023 is an exciting opportunity for eligible and professional candidates from all over Pakistan. The Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 invites applications for the job position of Junior Auditor. This position is open to both male and female candidates, including persons with disabilities and non-Muslims. The jobs are available in all provinces of Pakistan, including Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, and Kashmir. The Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 have been advertised in newspapers on 07 May 2023.
To apply for these Pakistan Railway jobs, interested candidates must meet the qualifications and experience criteria set by the Railway Pakistan Jobs 2023. The application process for these jobs is simple and defined below. Candidates should ensure that they apply before the closing date.
Pakistan Railways is an important transportation system that connects different parts of the country. Working for Pakistan Railways is a great opportunity to serve the nation and contribute to its development. Junior Auditor is an important position that requires individuals to ensure that financial transactions are accurate and transparent. This position is vital to the smooth functioning of the railway system.
Basic Information About Railway Pakistan Jobs 2023:
|07 May, 2023
|All Over Pakistan
|Graduation – Master
|1 – 5 years
|Male – Female
|22 May 2023
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Plz Contact 03113556346
|Male Whatsapp Group
Following Positions Are Available:
- Junior Auditor (BPS-11)
Application Processing Fee:
There is a application processing fee of Rs. 500 which you will pay the buy postel order from Post Office. You have to attach the Postal Order of Rs. 500 with you Hardcopy application.
Official Advertisement Of Railway Pakistan Jobs 2023
How to Apply For Railway Pakistan Jobs 2023?
- Interested and eligible applicants are required to apply online at National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk) before the 22 May 2022.
- Print out system generated application alongwith two recent passport size pictures. Copies of CNIC and Educational certificates (duly attested) as well as pay order or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA&CAO/PR be sent to Accounts Officer/Admin. Pakistan Railways. Headquarter Office. Lahore.
- Disable / Women / Minorities can also apply against the prescribed quota by Government.
- Employee of the Government Department may apply through proper channel by providing No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of test/interview.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for test/interview and other information. If any will be intimated via email/cell phone/ SMS.
- Date and Time will be communicated through email or SMS.
For any Information / Complaint Please contact on the following Numbers: