Pakistan Housing Authority PHA Foundation Islamabad Jobs 2023
Pakistan Housing Authority PHA Foundation Islamabad Jobs 2023 is an excellent opportunity for job seekers in Pakistan. The PHA Foundation Islamabad has recently announced multiple job positions for male and female candidates all over Pakistan. Balochistan Province also has a quota, and the candidates from Balochistan can also apply for these Latest Islamabad Jobs. The official advertisement was published in Jang newspaper on 23 March 2023, and interested and suitable candidates are advised to apply before the last date, which is mentioned below.
|Jobs Posted on
|March 23, 2023
|Newspaper Name / Website
|Pakistan Housing Authority PHA Foundation Islamabad
|Primary – Masters
|1-5 years experience
|Male / Female
|30 to 35 years
|April 07, 2023
Availabe Job Positions:
- Assistant Director General Cadre
- Assistant Director Technical Cadre
- Web Developer
- Assistant Network System Administrator
- Assistant Private Secretary
- IT Assistant
- Sub Engineer
- Naib Qasid
To apply for the PHA Foundation Islamabad Jobs 2023, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the PHA Foundation. The eligibility criteria may vary from job position to job position, but in general, candidates must have a minimum qualification of Primary or Master’s degree from a recognized institute. The required experience and age limit are also mentioned in the official advertisement below.
Official Advertisement of Pakistan Housing Authority PHA Foundation Islamabad Jobs 2023
How to Apply for PHA Foundation Islamabad Jobs 2023?
- If you want to apply for a job with PHA Foundation Islamabad 2023, you need to pay a fee of Rs. 300 to take the test. You can do this by going to an HBL or Bank Al Habib Limited branch and paying online as directed on the application form. The fee cannot be refunded or transferred.
- If you’re interested in the job, go to http://www.ats.org.pk and apply online. If you want to apply for more than one job, you should fill out a separate application form and pay the test fee for each job.
- After you pay the fee, send the original application form, the original deposit slip, and a copy of your CNIC to the Manager of Operations at Allied Testing Service, 111-B Street No. 30, F-10/1, Islamabad before the application deadline.
- Don’t send your documents or testimonials to the ATS office, but you should be ready to provide attested copies of these documents later if needed for the screening test. You’ll need to show the original educational and experience documents at the time of the interview.
Your eligibility for the job will depend on where you live (your domicile), and minorities and women are encouraged to apply.