Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Quetta Ordinance Depot
The Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Quetta Ordinance Depot is currently looking for highly qualified and eligible candidates to fill a variety of job openings. This latest Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023 advertisement is accepting applications for the positions of Computer Technicians, Lab Assistants, Storeman, Fireman, Carpenter, Civil Operator cum Linemen, and USMs. The Ordinance depot Quetta Cantt is open to accepting applications from both fresh civilians and retired army personnel who meet the eligibility criteria.
Candidates who are well-educated and reside in the provinces of Balochistan, Sindh, and Punjab are encouraged to apply for these jobs in Quetta Cantt. The advertisement clearly outlines the qualifications required for each of the different job positions, as well as the pay scales and age limitations for each.
It is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to start or continue their careers in the Pak Army as a civilian and to make a positive impact in the community. Because the Pakistan Army is a prestigious department that is dedicated to serving the motherland country and its public, and these job opportunities are a chance for individuals to be a part of this important mission.
Important Information You Should Know
|Pakistan Army Ordinance Depot Quetta Cantonment
|February 06, 2023
|19 February 2023
- Computer Technicians
- Lab Assistants
- Store man
- Civil Operator cum Linemen
- Simple Application Form
- 02 latest passport-size photographs
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- All Educational Degrees and Certificates
- Skills and Diplomas
- Experience Certificate (if you have one).
- Postal Order
- Written Test
- Final Selection
- Medical Test
Before applying for Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Quetta Ordinance Jobs 2023, make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
One of the most important eligibility criteria is having a local domicile in either Balochistan, Sindh, or Punjab provinces. This means that you must be a resident of one of these provinces and have proof of your residency.
The educational qualifications for these job positions range from primary to matriculation. However, candidates who have a higher level of education and more qualifications will be given preference over those with lower qualifications. It is important to note that having a high level of education can increase your chances of being selected for the job.
Before submitting an application for any of the job positions available at the Pak Army Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt, it is essential to ensure that you meet the age limit criteria. The age limit is an important eligibility requirement, and candidates who do not meet the required age limit will not be considered for the job.
For candidates from Balochistan and Sindh, the age limit is between 18 to 33 years. For those from the Punjab province, the age limit is between 18 to 30 years. On the other hand, retired Pak Army candidates have a maximum age limit of 45 years.
Last Date of Pak Army Ordinance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs
The deadline for submitting your application is February 19, 2023. This means that all applicants must ensure that their applications are complete and submitted before the deadline.
Failing to submit your application before the deadline may result in missing out on this opportunity to join the Pakistan Army as civilian.
Official Advertisement of Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Quetta Ordinance Depot
How to apply?
If you want to apply for Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Quetta Cantonment Ordinance Depot, make sure you meet all of the eligibility criteria and the age limit set by the Ordnance Depot.
When submitting your application, you must include a number of important documents. These include two recent passport-sized photographs, your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), all your educational degrees and certificates, any skills and diplomas, and your experience certificate if you have one.
You must also include a local/domicile address and a postal order for Rs. 300/- in addition to these documents. The postal order must be made in favor of the Commandant Ordinance Depot Quetta Cantonment, and your envelope must have the position name and province name written on the right corner.
When your application is complete, please send it to Commandant Ordinance Depot Quetta Cantonment.
It is important to note that you must submit your application before the last date, which is 19th February 2023.
- The Ordinance Depot Jobs in Quetta Cantt application deadline is February 19, 2023. This means that you must ensure that your application is complete and submitted before this date to be considered for the job.
- In order to be eligible for a job in the Ordinance Depot, you must be a resident of Balochistan, Sindh, or Punjab. This means that you must have a local domicile from one of these provinces to be considered for the job.
- The age requirement for the job varies depending on your province of residence. For candidates from Balochistan and Sindh, the age requirement is between 18 to 33 years, while for candidates from Punjab, the age requirement is between 18 to 30 years. Retired Pakistan Army candidates can be up to 45 years old.
- Once you have submitted your application, you must wait for the selection process to begin. The Ordinance Depot will contact you when your exam date has been scheduled, so it is important to keep your contact information up-to-date.
Balochistanjob.com is one of the famous Balochistan jobs alert websites. Keep checking our website for the most recent jobs in Balochistan, as well as their test and interview schedules, as well as BPSC jobs and updates, Forces jobs, Federal jobs for Balochistan, and admissions and scholarships.