National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023
National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023 have been announced, and applications are being invited from eligible and suitable candidates of Balochistan Province. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you can apply for the job positions by following the procedure defined below. It’s worth noting that both male and female candidates from Balochistan are eligible to apply for National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023. The job vacancies have been advertised in the newspaper on 21 May 2023, and interested candidates are advised to apply before the closing date.
If you have the required qualifications and skills for the available positions, don’t miss the chance to apply for National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023. It’s a golden opportunity to work with a prestigious organization and play your part in the country’s progress. So, polish your CV, update your skills, and prepare yourself for the job positions available at NHA.
About the Department:
The National Highway Authority is responsible for the construction, operation, and maintenance of national highways, motorways, and expressways in Pakistan. Working with NHA can be a great opportunity for those who want to be a part of this organization’s mission and contribute to the development of the country’s infrastructure.
Basic Information About National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023:
|21 May, 2023
|All Over Pakistan
|Federal Government Jobs
|National Highway Authority (NHA)
|Middle – Master
|1 – 5 years
|Male – Female
|04 June 2023
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Voice to 03113556346
|Male Whatsapp Group
Following Positions are Available:
- Assistant Director Engineer
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Assistant Directors
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Computer Assistant
- Deputy Director Engineer
- Deputy Directors
- Director Engineer
- Laboratory Technician
- Office Assistant
- Photocopier Operator
- Senior Enumerator
- Sub Engineer
- Naib Qasid
What Is The Last Date For National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023?
The deadline for submitting applications for National Highway Authority Jobs 2023 is 04 June 2023. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Official Advertisement of National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023
How to Apply for National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023?
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the National Highway Authority NHA website at https://nha.gov.pk/career .
- The application must include attested copies of all the required testimonials and documents.
- After submitting the online application, candidates are also required to send a hard copy of the application form, along with attested copies of all the necessary documents, to the following address:
Abdul Ghaffar Farooqi
National Highway Authority
27-Mauve Area, G-9/1
Make sure to send the hard copy of the application form before the deadline, as no applications will be accepted after 04 June 2023. If you have any further questions or concerns about the application process, you can contact the recruitment office directly by following contact number:
Important Notes For National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023:
If you are interested in applying for National Highway Authority NHA Jobs 2023, please take note of the following important points:
- The positions are on a contract basis for an initial period of not more than two years. If the project is extended, the contract may be renewed on a yearly basis after evaluating the employee’s performance.
- Age relaxation will be granted according to Federal Government guidelines.
- The relevant experience required for each post must be in the appropriate field and position.
- Experience gained before obtaining the necessary qualifications will not be considered.
- The selected candidates will be appointed to the respective projects listed in the second-to-last column of the advertisement.
- Applications submitted in hard copy form without the required online application form and documents will not be accepted.
- Applicants must indicate the position they are applying for in the upper right corner of the envelope when submitting their applications.