National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023
National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023 is a golden opportunity for all those seeking a government jobs in pakistan in the field of human rights. The National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) is a statutory body established under the National Commission for Human Rights Act, 2012. It is responsible for promoting and protecting human rights in Pakistan. The commission is now inviting applications from candidates all over Pakistan for various job positions including Registrar, Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Legal, Public Relation officer, Assistant Private Secretory, Stenotypist, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and Naib Qasid.
These federal government jobs for 2023 have been advertised in newspapers on 19 April 2023.The NCHR is committed to upholding the principles of equality, justice, and fairness in Pakistan. The commission is looking for dedicated and passionate professionals who share their vision and mission. The job positions are available in the National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad regional offices in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta. The positions offer a competitive salary package, along with various other benefits, such as medical coverage, pension, and gratuity.
Candidates who possess the required qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply before the closing date. Applicants must have a minimum education of a primary to Masters from an HEC recognized university. Moreover, candidates applying for higher positions should have relevant experience in their respective fields. Applicants will be shortlisted based on their education, experience, and performance in the written test and interview.
Basic Information About National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023:
|April 17, 2023
|All Over Pakistan
|National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad (NCHR)
|Primary – Master
|1 – 5 years
|Male – Female
|03 May 2023
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Plz Contact 03113556346
|Join Whatsapp Group
Following Positions are Available:
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director Legal
- Public Relation officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Official Advertisement of National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023
How to Apply for National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023?
- Visit the National Job Portal’s (NJP) website at www.njp.gov.pk
- Find the job advertisement for National Commission for Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023 and click on it.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you are eligible for the job position you are interested in.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the online application form.
- Submit the online application form before the deadline, which is fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of the advertisement, i.e., 03 May 2023.
- Note that hardcopies of the applications will not be entertained, and all the applications must be submitted online through the National Job Portal’s (NJP) website.
- After submitting the application, keep an eye on the National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) website, i.e., www.nchr.gov.pk for the list of shortlisted candidates and the date/time for the skill test/interview.
Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Original documents/domicile/CNIC must be produced by the candidates at the time of Test/interview. Failure to provide the original documents may result in disqualification.
- Employees of Government/semi-government bodies/corporations should provide their NOC at the time of the interview after successful in the written test.
- All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules of NCHR.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be granted under the prescribed rules of the Federal Government.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Selected candidates in BPS-11 & 13 shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the posts in the rules.
- NCHR reserves the right to cancel the process of Recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
It is essential to carefully read and understand all the instructions mentioned in the job advertisement before applying for any position. By keeping these important notes in mind, candidates can ensure a smooth and hassle-free application process.