What is Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan?
The Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 has been announced for those who were seeking forces jobs. Balochistan province law enforcement is primarily the responsibility of the Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan. The FC Balochistan is responsible for a range of duties including border security, counter-terrorism, peace of province, and counter-insurgency operations also providing support to civil authorities when they need.
Are you a young person from Balochistan or Sindh and looking for a way to protect your homeland? If yes, then you are on the right job announcement track. The Frontier Corps (FC)Balochistan has a golden opportunity for you!
Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 is currently looking to recruit new members in South Balochistan for (Recruit Batch 73). The recruitment process will start at different Frontier Corps cantonments and headquarters. Interested and physically fit candidates can apply at the various Frontier Corps recruitment centers that are listed below.
This is a wonderful chance for eligible and suitable candidates to join FC Balochistan. The Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 were announced in the newspaper, so you have plenty of time to prepare your applications and make yourself ready for a physical test. If you’re looking for a fulfilling and meaningful career where you can make a difference in your community, then joining the FC Balochistan is the perfect choice for you. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are suitable and in need of a job, so don’t let this opportunity slip away.
You should know:
|March 12, 2023
|Department / Organization
|Frontier Corps FC Balochistan South
|Middle – Masters
|1 – 5 years
|30 March 2023
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Contact to 03113556346 There are Separate Groups for Females
|Male Whatsapp Group
Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs Benefits:
If you’re considering applying for a job with the Frontier Corps FC Balochistan, you’ll be happy to know that there are many benefits of FC Balochistan job.
- A good salary:
- You’ll be well compensated for your work with the FC Balochistan.
- Free housing and meals:
- You won’t have to worry about paying for a place to live or food while you’re on duty.
- Healthcare for your family:
- Your wife and children will be able to receive treatment for free while you’re serving with the FC Balochistan.
- Reduced-cost travel:
- If you need to take a train or fly on PIA (Pakistan International Airlines) domestically, you’ll be able to get a discounted fare.
- Leave with full pay and Casual Leave:
- You’ll be entitled to two months of paid leave each year, and you can also take casual leave as needed.
- International opportunities (United Nation):
- If you do well, you may be selected to serve with the United Nations.
- Education for your children:
- Your children will be able to attend school or other educational institutions for free.
- Accommodation and education for the children of martyrs:
- If a FC Balochistan employee dies in the line of duty, their children will be provided with a home and a free education.
- Pension and gratuity:
- Once you retire from FC Balochistan, you will be entitled to a pension and a gratuity.
These are just a few of the advantages of becoming a member of Frontier Corps FC Balochistan.It’s a challenging and rewarding job that offers a lot of benefits, including good pay, free accommodation, and many opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
Recruitment Centers Where You Have To Go:
- Headquarters Taftan Raifals, Nokundi
- Headquarters Makran Scouts Obser Camp, Turbat
- Headquarters Panjgur Raifals, Panjgur
- Headquarters Kharan Raifals, Kharan
- Headquarters Dalbandin Raifals, Buleda
- Headquarters Dasht Scouts Meerani, Deam
- Headquarters Awaran Malaishiya Balochistan Camp
- Headquarters Kalat Scouts, Khuzdar
Official Advertisement of Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023
How to apply for Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023?
If you have interest to apply for Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023, here’s everything you need to know about the application process:
- First, take a look at the official advertisement for the job to get more information about the requirements and the application process.
- Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and physical requirements before you apply.
- Go to one of the recruitment offices or centers that are listed above to submit your application.
- Bring all the necessary documents with you, including your educational testimonials, CNIC, local domicile certificate, experience certificates (if any), and four recent passport-size photos.
- It’s important to note that if you provide fake documents, the FC Balochistan will take legal action against you.
- Keep in mind that the FC Balochistan will not provide any transportation allowances for candidates, so you will have to arrange your own transportation to the recruitment center.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher, and if you have computer experience and skills, you will be preferred. Also, if you are older than 30 years in Balochistan or 23 years in Sindh, you will get an age relaxation of 1-year.
- Bring PT shoes for 1-mile running and a pen and clipboard for the written test.
By following these steps, you’ll be well on your way to applying for a job with the Frontier Corps FC Balochistan. It’s a great opportunity to protect your homeland and serve your community, so don’t hesitate to apply!