Chief Minister Secretariat Jobs in Balochistan
Chief Minister Secretariat Jobs in Balochistan is an exciting opportunity for job seekers in the region. The Chief Mininster Secretariat Quetta has recently announced various job positions, including Care Taker, Assistant Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Security Supervisor, Store Keeper, Cook, Waitor, Driver, Masalchi, Naib Qasid, mali, Frash, Sweeper, and Cleaner.
The vacancies are open to all candidates across Balochistan, irrespective of their gender, religion, or physical ability. The advertisement for these jobs has been published in the newspaper on 13 April 2023. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, make sure to submit your application before the last date.
These positions offer an opportunity for candidates to work in a challenging and dynamic environment at the Chief Minister Secretariat Balochistan. The selected candidates will be responsible for carrying out various administrative tasks and supporting the day-to-day operations of the Secretariat.
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must fulfill certain criteria set by the Chief Minister Secretariat. The requirements may vary for each position, but in general, applicants must have at least a matriculation degree, relevant work experience, and be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
The recruitment process for these positions will involve a written test followed by an interview. The candidates who pass the test will be shortlisted for the interview round. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview.
Basic Information About Chief Minister Secretariat Jobs in Balochistan
|April 13, 2023
|Chief Minister Secretariat Balochistan
|Primary – Master
|1 – 5 years
|Male – Female
|19 May 2023
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Plz Contact 03113556346
|Join Whatsapp Group
Following Positions are Availabe:
- Care Taker
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Security Supervisor
- Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
Official Advertisement of Chief Minister Secretariat Jobs in Balochistan
How to Apply for Chief Minister Secretariat Jobs in Balochistan?
If you are interested in applying for the Chief Minister Secretariat Jobs in Balochistan, you can follow these steps to submit your application:
- First, carefully read the job advertisement and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria for the position you want to apply for.
- Prepare your application, which should include your resume, copies of educational and work experience certificates, and a copy of your CNIC.
- The aplication should be written to the name of Section Officer (Administration, Chief Minister, Secretary).
- Submit your application at the exit gate of the Chief Minister’s Secretariat before the deadline. Make sure to attach all the required documents and fill in all the necessary information.
balochistanjob.com website wish you good luck in your application and hope you succeed in securing a job at the Chief Minister Secretariat in Balochistan.
- The minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years, with an upper limit of 28 years. However, the upper limit can be relaxed as per current government regulations.
- Former government employees are required to include a No Objection Certificate (NOC) with their application.
- Applicants who meet the necessary criteria must attend a meet and interview with a committee appointed by the Government of Balochistan. They should also bring their original documents and computerized ID card on the interview day.
- The date for the test interview will be announced through newspapers. Please note that candidates appearing for the interview will not be reimbursed for any travel expenses.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered. Please note that any submissions received after the due date will not be processed.