Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023
Welcome to the official announcement of Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023! Recently advertised in the newspaper on May 26, 2023, this admission opportunity is open to students residing in Balochistan province. Don’t miss your chance to apply to Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023 before the deadline. Aspiring candidates from Balochistan and other provinces are invited to submit their applications, although seats are limited.
This blog is your one-stop resource for all the essential information regarding the latest admission openings, such as program and faculty details, admission location, required qualifications, gender requirements, admission advertisements, and the application deadline. If you’re eager to be a part of Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023, make sure to check your eligibility for the desired program. Below, you’ll find the official admission advertisement and step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
Basic Information about Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023:
|Admission Announced on
|May 26, 2023
|Cadet College Panjgur
|09 June 2023
|Male Whatsapp Group
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Voice to +923113556346
Admissions are open in Following Subjects:
- FSC 1st Year (Pre Medical and Pre Engineering)
- The candidate must not be under 15 years and not over 17 years of age as on 09 June 2023.
- Hope certificate of first division (65% or above) marks in 10th class.
- The candidate has to secure 50% marks or above in the written examination of entry test for being considered in admission on merit.
- If the candidate qualifies for the admission on hope-based certificate and fails to obtain 65% marks or above marks in matriculation exam his admission will be cancelled.
The candidates must attach the followings documents with the application form:
- Hope certificate
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate issued from the concerned school and B-Form.
- 05 recent passport size photographs duly attested by the concerned Head Master.
- Character certificate from concerned school.
- Attested copy of candidates local / domicile certificate.
- 04 attested copies of Father’s CNIC.
Application forms can be obtained on payment through cash payment / Bank challan or Bank Draft in favor of Principal Cadet College Pangur. If you obtain application form by hand the fee is Rs. 2000/- and if you pay through the bank the fee is 2500/-. The application form can be downloaded from the college website www.ccpr.edu.pk.
Last Date for Submission Applications:
Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023 last date for for submission of applications is 09 June 2023.
The date for the written test is 12 June 2023 and test center will be at Cadet College Panjgur. If any change in date and venue of test will be intimated to candidates accordingly.
Official Advertisement of Cadet College Panjgur Balochistan Admissions 2023
How to apply for Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Admissions 2023?
Applications must be submitted on Prescribed format to the Principal Cadet College Panjgur along with the concern documents which is mentioned above.