BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023
BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023 present an excellent opportunity for talented individuals of Balochistan to showcase their skills and join the public service. The Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the recruitment of Tehsildars (BPS-16) in the Board of Revenue Balochistan through an online application process. These positions are temporary but expected to become permanent in the future.
It’s worth noting that in compliance with the direction of the Honourable High Court of Balochistan, a 5% quota has been reserved for women against the advertised 28 posts of Tehsildar. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for these latest BPSC Tehsildar jobs in Balochistan 2023.
The selection process for BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023 includes a written test followed by a psychological assessment, viva voce, and a medical examination. The written test will cover various subjects such as General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, English, Islamiat, and relevant subjects.
Successful candidates will be appointed as Tehsildars in the Board of Revenue Balochistan with a starting salary of BPS-16. These positions come with attractive benefits, including medical and life insurance, a contributory provident fund, and an annual increment.
|Octomber 14, 2023
|Government of Balochistan Jobs
|Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)
|Bachelor – Masters
|Male / Female
|01 November 2023
|Female Whatsapp Group
|Contact 03113556346 There are Separate Groups for Females
|Male Whatsapp Group
Following Positions ar Available
- Tehsildar (BPS-16)
To apply for these BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023, you need to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 2nd division.
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years and General upper relaxation upto 43 years granted by the Govt of Balochistan.
Both Male and Females are eligible to apply for these BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023.
To apply for BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023, you must be a Pakistani citizen and a local resident or domiciled in Balochistan. If you are already working in a government or semi-government job, you should apply through the proper channel.
- Essay Writing (50 Marks)
- Precis Writing (25 Marks)
- Translation from Urdu to English and English into Urdu (25 Marks)
- General Knowledge (50 Marks)
- Pakistan Studies (50 Marks)
To apply for BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023, candidates need to pay an examination fee of Rs.1000/-. This fee can be deposited at the State Bank, National Bank, or government treasury in the province of Balochistan. The fee must be paid using the prescribed provincial green color challan.
- Candidates who pass the written portion of the BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023 exam will need to submit several documents soon after the result is announced. These documents include duly verified copies of academic qualification certificates, including matriculation and final degree certificates, as well as detail marks certificates from the relevant board or university.
- Candidates will also need to provide a verified copy of their local or domicile certificate from the competent authority and an attested copy of their computerized national identity card. They must also present the original treasury challan of the Rs. 1000/- examination fee, which should be deposited along with two photocopies.
- Five recent photographs that are duly attested and bear the name and parentage of the candidates will also be required. In addition, non-serving candidates should provide three character certificates: one from the head of the educational institution they last attended and two from different gazetted officers not related to the applicant.
- For in-service candidates, a departmental permission certificate from the competent authority will also be necessary.
Official Advertisement of BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023
How to Apply for BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023?
- If you’re interested in applying for the BPSC Tehsildar Jobs in Balochistan 2023, there are two ways to submit your application: online or by hand at the Balochistan Public Service Commission office during office hours. You can download the application form from the BPSC website (www.bpsc.gob.pk) or get it from the commission’s office.
- You can also apply online at the www.bpsc.gob.pk First of All you have to get the green bank challan. Deposit it in the bank and apply online at the above mentioned website.
- Make sure to submit your application before the deadline of 01 November 2023. Please note that canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidate.