Balochistan Technical Education Department Jobs 2023
The Balochistan Technical Education Department Jobs 2023 is hiring for a variety of positions in different areas of the Balochistan province. They are looking for both male and female candidates to fill these education jobs. The jobs that are currently available include assistant computer operator, bus cleaner, caretaker, carpenter, cataloger, chowkidar, draftsmen, junior clerk, mali, mason warden, sweeper, surveyor, shop instructor, shop attendant, shop assistant, security guard, plumber, photo machine operator, and naib qasid. These positions are for technical schools and colleges located in different districts of Balochistan.
It is important to note that these jobs are only open to residents of Balochistan, and there is also a quota set aside for minorities and individuals with disabilities. The job listings were published in a newspaper on February 8th, 2023, so interested candidates are advised to apply before the deadline. If you applied for a job with the Balochistan Technical Education Department in 2021, you do not need to apply again.
Female candidates are only eligible to apply for certain positions, including Warden, Assistant Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Electrician, Shop Attendent, Plumber, and Sweeper at the Government Polytechnic for Girls. The qualifications and experience of the candidates will be considered as of the date of the last advertisement.
Important Information You Should Know
|Balochistan Technical Education Department
|All Over Balochistan
|February 08, 2023
|02 March 2023
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Bus Cleaner
- Junior Clerk
- Shop Instructor
- Shop Attendant
- Shop Assistant
- Security Guard
- Photo Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Departmental Final Selection
Vacancies Available in the Following Institutions
- Quetta Government College of Technology
- Uthal Polytechnic Institute for Boys
- Muslim Bagh Government Polytechnic Institute for Boys
- Government Polytechnic Institute for Boys, Sibi
- Khanzoi Government Polytechnic Institute for Boys
- Polytechnic Institute for Girls, Quetta
- Gwadar Institute of Technology
- Turbat Polytechnic Institute for Girls
- Panjgoor Government Polytechnic Institute for Boys
- Application Form
- 03 passport-size photographs
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- All educational Certificates and Degrees (Verified)
- Skill and Diploma Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Local Domicile (Verified by the concerned Deputy Commissioner)
Individuals from all corners of Balochistan can apply for the latest job openings in the Balochistan Technical Education Department. These positions are available in a variety of technical schools and colleges throughout the Balochistan province.To be eligible for these positions, candidates should have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and a master’s degree in different fields of education.
The specific educational requirements for each position can be found in the official job advertisement. It’s important for candidates to make sure they meet the educational and experience requirements before submitting an application for a particular position.
The age limit for all candidates is set between 18 and 28 years old. However, the government of Balochistan has provided a special upper age relaxation of 5 years for eligible individuals.
Candidates interested in applying for these education jobs in Balochistan Technical Education Department should do so before March 2nd, 2023. This is the last day for submissions, and candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
Official Advertisement Balochistan Technical Education Department
How to apply?
Female candidates are only eligible to apply for specific positions within the Technical Education Department in Balochistan. These positions include Warden (BPS-14), Assistant Computer Operator (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Electrician (BPS-08), Shop Attendant (BPS-05), Plumber (BPS-05), and Sweeper (BPS-01) of the Government Polytechnic for Girls.
If you applied for a job with the Balochistan Technical Education Department in 2021, there is no need to apply again for these current job openings.
To apply for these education jobs in Balochistan, candidates can send their applications to the following address:
Balochistan Technical Education Brewery Road, Quetta, Balochistan
- The Balochistan Technical Education Department has reserved 5% of the job openings for individuals with disabilities and 5% for minorities. General age relaxation rules set by the government of Balochistan will also apply.
- The age, qualification, and experience requirements for each job will be based on the date of the job advertisement. The government reserves the right to change the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of job openings, or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Applications that are incomplete or contain false information will be rejected.
- To apply for these education jobs, candidates need to submit an application form with verified copies of their educational certificates and diplomas, character certificates, CNIC, passport size photographs, and local domicile certificates. All of these documents must be attested by a government official.
- If you are interested in applying for more than one job, you will need to submit separate applications for each position.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a test and interview after a review of the application forms.
- Candidates will need to bring the original copies of their documents to the interview.
Balochistanjob.com is one of the famous Balochistan jobs alert websites. Keep checking our website for the most recent jobs in Balochistan, as well as their test and interview schedules, as well as BPSC jobs and updates, Forces jobs, Federal jobs for Balochistan, and admissions and scholarships.