Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Female Lecturer Jobs 2023
Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC female lecturers Jobs 2023 is inviting the applications from the the male and female candidates of Balochistan. Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently announced job vacancies for female lecturers, Audiologist and Development Officer. The BPSC has opened up opportunities in various departments of Balochistan for eligible and interested candidates. To apply for these positions, candidates must have relevant educational experience and meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for the latest jobs in Balochistan by submitting their applications before the deadline of 5th May 2023.
If you’re interested in applying for these job vacancies, you’ll need to prepare yourself for the selection process. The selection process will include written tests and interviews to assess the candidate’s knowledge and skills. This is a great opportunity for eligible female candidates to secure a job in the Balochistan Government. Be sure to read the eligibility criteria and requirements before submitting your application.
Basic Information About BPSC Jobs 2023:
|Jobs Posted on
|March 22, 2023
|Newspaper Name / Website
|Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)
|Male / Female
|Based on Job Position
|May 5, 2023
- 150 vancancies for Female Lecturer (BPS-17)
- 06 vacancies for Audiologist (BPS-17)
- 21 vacancies for Development Officer (BPS-16)
The deadline for applying to the BPSC Female Lecturer Jobs 2023 is approaching fast, and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The last date for submission is May 5th, 2023.
If you want to apply for BPS-16 and 17 positions, you need to deposit an original Treasury receipt for Rs. 600. This amount must be deposited at the National Bank of Pakistan or at a government Treasury authorised to conduct transactions on behalf of the Government of Balochistan.
Official Advertisement of Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Female Lecturer Jobs 2023
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs 2023?
- To start the process, you need to get a Green Challan from any shop and fill it with your personal information. Once you have filled out the form, you need to pay the bank fee at NBP Bank.
- After you have completed the bank fee process, you can apply for initial recruitment in BPS-16 and above online through the BPSC website www.bpsc.gob.pk
- You don’t need to provide a hard copy of the application.
- However, if you don’t have access to the internet, you can submit your application by hand or by mail on or before the closing date, May 5th, 2023.
- The application form is available on the BPSC website, and you should provide detailed information about yourself in accordance with the prescribed conditions for the post you are applying for.
Important Job Instructions:
- When you go for the Screening/Written Test, it is mandatory to bring your original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloaded copy of your Admission Certificate/Roll No Slip. Keep in mind that your original CNIC and Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) are valid documents.
- If you submitted your application by hand or mail, your Roll No Slip will be sent to your postal address, and you will also receive an SMS notification.
- Your Admission Certificate/Roll No Slip for the Screening/Written Test will be available on the BPSC website, so it’s recommended to check the website frequently. You will also receive an SMS notification.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit, so make sure to plan accordingly.