Balochistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023
Attention job seekers in Balochistan! The Balochistan Board of Revenue Jobs department has recently announced job vacancies for various positions, and if you are looking for a government job in the region, this could be a great opportunity for you. The job vacancies are available for different positions, including Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, Qanoongo, and Patwari. The application process has already begun, and interested candidates can apply for Balochistan Board of Revenue jobs 2023.
The eligibility criteria for each position may vary, and applicants are advised to carefully read the job description and requirements before applying. It is also important to note that the selection process may include written tests, interviews, and other evaluations.
We wish all the job seekers the best of luck with their applications and hope that this opportunity leads to a successful and fulfilling career in the public sector. Don’t forget to visit balochistanjob.com for the latest job alerts and updates.
|February 24, 2023
|Balochistan Board of Revenue Department
|Multiple Job Positions
|03 March 2023
- Naib Tehsildar
What is Last Date For Board of Revenue Balochistan Jobs?
If you want to apply for the jobs advertised by the Board of Revenue Balochistan, then you need to submit your application before or on March 9, 2023. This is the last date for submitting your application, which means you have to make sure that your application reaches them before the deadline. If anyone submit their applications after the deadline, the application will not be considered. So, it’s important to submit your application as soon as possible to avoid any delays.
Official Advertisement of Balochistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023
How to apply for Balochistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023?
- Are you looking for a job in Balochistan? There are some new job opportunities available for people who want to work on a contract basis for one year. These jobs won’t be extended beyond one year, so keep that in mind.
- Candidates who served as a Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, Qanoongo, or Patwari and retired from service are eligible to apply.
- When you apply, you should make sure to attach a medical fitness certificate and copies of your retirement papers. That way, the people who are reviewing your application can see that you’re healthy and that you really did retire from your old job.
- If you think you’re a good fit for one of these jobs and you’re interested in applying, you can send your application to this address: Board of Revenue, Block Number 02, Room No. 26, Ground Floor, Civil Secretariat.
- You can also go there in person and give them your application by hand if you prefer.
- These jobs are available to people all across Balochistan because they’re based on merit.
- If you want to apply, you should know that the schedule for tests and interviews will be announced later.
- If you have experience and you’re a professional candidate, you might be called in for a test and interview after your application is checked.
- The people who are selected to take these tests won’t get any travel or daily allowances.
- It’s possible that the number of positions available might change when the Board of Revenue Balochistan makes their final decision.
- If you’re asked to come in for a test or interview, you should bring all of your original documents with you.
- People who are selected for these jobs will get extra allowances based on what their job is.
- If you’re picked to work for the Board of Revenue Balochistan, you might have to work anywhere in Balochistan.
- Remember that if you get one of these jobs, it will only last for one year. The job won’t be extended beyond that time.